Sending Follow Up Email Reminders
When you send out a review request, it may not always be possible for your patient to respond immediately. So Get Reviews allows you to send up to 5 reminders to provide that little nudge that may spur your patient into action. A few details to note:
- All remaining follow ups will stop being sent as soon as someone completes your requested action.
- Follow ups can only be sent via email; not text. Even if your initial contact is a text, follow ups will be in emails only.
- You can select the interval at which the reminder messages will be sent anywhere between 1 to 30 days.
To turn on reminders:
- In your Reviews dashboard, click ‘Campaigns’ in the left sidebar.
- Click on the campaign you want to add reminders for, or create a new one.
- At the bottom of the campaign edit options, toggle on the ‘Send reminder emails’ option.
If you don’t see this option available, it’s because emails are not enabled for this campaign. Scroll back up to the top and enable them by selecting a different option from the ‘Send review requests via’ dropdown.
- Once toggled on, set your options for the email subject line, total number of reminders, and interval between reminders.
- Click the blue ‘Get reviews’ button in the bottom right to save your changes and active them within the campaign.