Did you know that:
- 85% of prospective patients rely on reviews to make a decision.
- Prospective patients typically read an average of 7 reviews before making a decision.
- 89% of consumers want to read businesses’ responses to their reviews, in addition to the review itself.
- 85% of consumers disregard local reviews that are more than 30 days old.
So what does all this mean? Not only are online reviews critical to promoting and growing your business. You also need to make sure your reviews are always fresh, and make it a point to respond to your reviews.
Clients see an average 116% increase in online reviews and 90 additional new patient leads per year! With Get Reviews you can:
- Get new reviews automatically.
- Manage and respond to reviews.
- Promote your best reviews across the web.
- See valuable insights to help improve your patient experience.
- Receive and respond to patient texts.
…And more, all from one easy-to-use dashboard. Book a call with us if you’re ready to find out how we can help you get more reviews!
Get Reviews Setup Guide
Already using Get Reviews? Here, you’ll find everything you need to know about your Get Reviews account.
Online Reviews FAQ’s
Answers to commonly asked questions regarding online reviews.
How to safely add third-party reviews to your website
More Online Reviews Resources
On-Demand Webinar: Turning Reviews Into New Patients
5 Chiropractic Digital Marketing Factors: Reviews
A New Way to Showcase Your Reviews
Study Reveals 5-Star Reviews Essential to Chiropractic Marketing
How Not to Get Google Patient Reviews
How to Respond to Negative Patient Reviews
Did You Get a Fake Google Review?
What is the Ideal Google Review Rating