Introducing Enhanced Review Monitoring
As of November 2022, all clients on our Premium plan will enjoy new and improved review monitoring and reputation management. Features include:
- Review monitoring from a huge pool of review sites. All reviews will be pulled into your dashboard in a single feed for a quick overview.
- Negative review alerts via email or text. When a review comes in with 2 stars or fewer, you can receive a notification immediately, so you can handle the situation right away.
- Automatically share reviews on social media. After a simple one-time setup, you just watch the magic happen.
- Website widget that automatically pulls in new, positive reviews. Just let us know if you want this on your site, and we’ll take care of the rest!
- Easy-to-read reports showing review performance over time. Reports can be set up to be emailed to you on a regular basis, or viewed from within the Reviews dashboard at any time.
YOUR REVIEWS DASHBOARD
ACTIVATING YOUR REVIEW MONITORING FEATURES
Turning on Negative Review Notifications
- Inside your reviews dashboard, click the circle in the top right with your initials, then click “notifications”. show me »
- Click the blue “Edit notifications” button. show me »
- If you are a user on more than one account, you’ll be prompted to select the location(s) for which you want to edit notifications. Select the ones you want, then click “Edit notifications” again.
- If your cell number hasn’t been added to your account yet, you’ll see a link to add it in order to enable texting. show me »
- To receive a real-time alert when a negative review comes in, select “instantly” under the “Review text” option (here).
- This will only text you when you get a negative review – 2 stars or below – so you don’t need to worry about being interrupted too frequently.
- Double check or change your Review Email notifications to your liking.
- Click the blue Save button on the bottom right.
Sharing to Social Media and Your Website
Connecting our Reviews system to your social media accounts will allow you to automatically share new, positive reviews to Facebook or Twitter without ever lifting a finger. We can also add a widget to your website that will automatically display your best reviews!
Contact your Digital Marketing Specialist to have those sharing options set up.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Start by logging into your Perfect Patients dashboard, select Reviews on the left, then click the “View all reports” button. No need for any other usernames or passwords.
There’s not a way to do this yourself, but our team is more than happy to help you. Just contact your Digital Marketing Specialist and let them know the name, email address, and phone number of the user you’d like to add.