Webmail FAQ’sHow do I set up an email address for a new staff member?
To set up a new Perfect Patients hosted email address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Website Success Manager (Premiums only) to submit your request.
Our team will setup the new email address for you and then provide you with all the details.
Forgot your password? Click here and then click on Forgot Password and follow the instructions.
Still need help? Contact email@example.com or your Website Success Manager (Premiums only) to request your Perfect Patients hosted email password be reset.
Traveling or need to check your email from the web? Use Webmail to easily access your email accounts hosted by Perfect Patients.
Please Note: An auto-reply needs to be set up in your webmail account and NOT in an email client, like Outlook or Mac Mail. If you set it up in your email client, you may receive multiple auto-replies from anyone who uses a confirmation or auto-reply email setting, like firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From your webmail account, click on the three white bars at the top far right side of the page.
- This will open a small box. Click on ‘Settings’
- This will open up a larger pop-up box. Click on ‘Incoming Email’
- Turn the Status ON for ‘Auto-Reply’.
- Enter your message in the ‘Auto-Reply Message’ Area.
- Check the ‘Enable’ box.
- Add in your start and end date and time.
- Click ‘Save’
You’re all set! Your auto-reply will start and stop automatically on the day and time you selected.
To change your Perfect Patients hosted email password, log into Webmail, then follow the directions below to set the password to your personal preference.
- Click Settings in the upper right corner.
- Select ‘Change Password’.
- Enter your current password
- Enter the new password of your choice. The new password must be at least 8 character long and include at least three of the following:
- An uppercase letter
- A lowercase letter
- A number
- One non-alphanumeric (!, $, #, %, etc)
- Re-enter the new password to confirm.
- Click ‘Save’.
- Go to Webmail to access your email account.
- Click on the three white bars at the top far right side of the page
- This will open a small box. From here, click on ‘Settings’.
- This will open up a larger pop-up box. Click on ‘Composing Email’
- Select the ‘Signatures’ tab.
- Click the ‘Add New Signature’ button.
- Give the signature a name.
- Enter your message in the ‘Edit Signature’ area and click ‘OK’.
- Select when and where you’d like the signature to appear.
- Click ‘Save’
You’ll need to access your Webmail account to clear it from old emails that are no longer needed.
Once you log into your webmail account, purge or delete email from the following folders:
Once these three folders have been cleared of old emails, you can then purge your trash.
Note: If you right click on any of these folders from within Webmail, you’ll see a purge option. When you purge these folders, the emails will be deleted permanently. Please make sure you back up any emails you wish to save into a folder/print out what you need if you intend to save it.
We look forward to hearing from you!